Delivery & installation can be arranged
Secure online payments (EFT)
Inverters are great for stores within shopping centers,
residential units located within townhouse complexes or
residential estates and business within office blocks.
3 Phase or single phase can be installed to suit customers needs.
Inverter vs Generator
Why an Inverter?
When talking about mobile power solutions, someone always tries to make the correlation between an inverter and a generator. An inverter can be explained as “a generator that uses the battery as its fuel tank”.
But which is better?
- Generators are AC power supplies that use fossil fuels as their main source of energy. In other words, they use fuel (diesel or petrol) to run an engine. One of the major drawbacks of a generator is they can be inefficient and waste a lot of fuel if they’re not run at the appropriate load. Generators also unnecessarily pollute the environment. If your generator is run below seventy five percent of its rated capacity, this can cause carbon buildup on the critical engine components, shortening the life of your generator’s engine. In addition, generators are noisy & expensive to run and maintain. The running and service costs per Kwh can exceed R15.00/Kwh.
For more information on generators, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_generator.
- Inverters are also AC power supplies but they use stored DC electrical energy in a battery or battery bank. They use electronics and transformers to modify the DC to AC and then boost the voltage to create 220V. Inverters are extremely efficient, even when compared to generators, and only consume DC power in direct relation to the amount of AC power they put out.
Other major benefits of inverters are:
- they are virtually silent compared to generators;
- the batteries are charged when connected to the main utility power source, alternatively solar panels can be used to charge the batteries;
- they are comparatively light weight compared to generators;
- there is no need to store fuel (diesel or petrol);
- the running costs are much lower;
- there is little or no maintenance involved.
An inverter system is easily able to replace any power supplier, with the use of sufficient solar panels. The long-term benefits of such an investment require no justification. With our FCS K5 range, which is a modular system, you can add additional units as your demand increases (to a maximum of six units) providing for up to a total of 24000 W. Our products enable you to commence on a smaller more inexpensive scale and to increase the size and efficiency of your system should your needs require. This ensures you will never have to sell your inverter to buy a bigger one.
Our units are configurable to run as three phase inverters as well allowing 10000w three phase.
We at Fill Circle Solar, offer a wide range of Solar Inverters for sale in South Africa, as well as inverter installation options if required. Our inverter models include popular brands such as Voltronic, Infinisolar, Axpert, Sunsynk and much more. We also sell inverter accessories such as Canadian Solar Panels, Narada Lithium Batteries, power trolleys, cables and connectors as well as repairs.