Who is Full Circle Solar?
Established in 2014, our company focuses on supplying alternative energy solutions to the public to help deal with the energy crisis in South Africa, with our main focus on inverters with battery banks and solar panels.
We pride ourselves on supplying quality solutions and products at competitive prices. As direct importers we can offer our customers competitive pricing, with no middle men, quality products and the latest technology to suit each customer’s needs.
We offer technical support and design for single phase and 3 phase applications from our supplier trained personnel. We strive for customer service, reliability and customer satisfaction.
We are a growing business with an ever increasing product range, endeavoring to stay ahead of the pack. To avoid disappointment, it is of the utmost importance that the customers acquire quality products at the outset and that the products are installed by someone suitably qualified to do so. Contact us for advice on our product range and to obtain a competitive quotation. It is important to bear in mind that an appropriately designed quality system, which is correctly installed, will far outlast all its inferior counterparts.
To provide customers with alternative energy solutions.
To reduce reliance on the national energy provider.
To reduce electricity bills.
To provide access to free green energy.
- Various Inverters
- Options to suit your needs
- Different KVA outputs
Delivery & Installation
- Delivery options available
- FCS Preferred Installers
- Easy to Install
- No More Load Shedding
- Runs on Battery Backup
- Alternative Energy Solutions
- Maintenance Free
- Lowest Prices
- Top Quality & experience
Do the Right thing Right the First time !!
When obtaining a quotation, TAKE NOTE of the following and be sure to provide the correct information:
- Size of the system : Are you comparing the same Kw?
- Compare The Products Offered : Are you comparing apples with apples?
- Inverters : Is the inverter able to do everything and is it expandable? Do you have to buy extras just to get you up and running?
- Batteries : These can make or break a good inverter system. Look at the life cycle over the full range of the battery, not only when it is new.
- Solar Panels : Make sure they are of good quality and can withstand the harsh African conditions such as heat, hail, etc.
- Installation : Use a suitably qualified installer. Remember the saying "Goed koop is duur koop"