US3000B is the latest HESS battery system provided by Pylontech with our abundant experience of delivering our product into more than 5000 homes. It’ s long life character, highest energy and power density in the industry, fashionable design, easiness of installation and expansion, all reflects the real requirements of end users and strongest technical capability of Pylontech.
- Compatible with Voltronic Axpert & Infinisolar units
- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 6000 cycles with 80% DoD
- Deliver up to 5KW with single module (3.5KWh)
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity
- Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
- Compact and fashionable design fits in your sweet home environment
- Safety Cert.TÜVCEUN38.
- Developed with our own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure the highest safety and most promising cycle life.
- Self-designed BMS protects the cell in all angels such as abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC, SoH
- Compatible with Full circles 12U Battery Cabinet
- No maintenance and easy installation saves the valuable main power.
Please note battery and inverter sizing considerations for your quotation/order.
Continues Current rating:
The US3000C range can provide 37A each, that’s about 1700W per parallel battery.
The US2000B can provide 25A each which is about 1200W per parallel battery.
The UP2500 can provide 56A each which is about 1340 W per parallel battery. The UP5000 can provide 50A each which is about 2400W per parallel battery.
The number of parallel batteries should be suitably selected for the power rating of the inverter to avoid damaging the batteries.
Correct Inverter Selection:
With all High Frequency inverters such as the FCS and Mecer type inverter the batteries supported continues discharge current can be 70% of the inverters capacity. For a 5kVA inverter that requires a total discharge current of 5000W / 48V = 105A, the supported continues battery discharge current can be 73.5A
Transformer based inverters or Victron inverters specifically specify a 100% continues discharge current from the batteries. As an example for a 5kVA Victron which is 4kW the battery requirement would be 4000W / 48V = 83A continues discharge current from the batteries. In this case a full 3x US3000 or 4x US2000 batteries would be required.
Please note the correct BMS Cable for communication to the Pylontech range in Victron Systems is dependent on which model of battery chosen
UP2500,US2000B and US3000B- Plus require the RJ45-S-FTP-5M
US2000C, US3000C and UP5000 require the VIC-CAN-A-5M
For warranty purposes please follow the above supported battery guidelines, any deviation from this could affect the product warranty.
The BMS, functions to protect the battery but it has limits. Always ensure that the battery settings are correctly programmed before connecting any charging sources – GRID, GENERATOR or PV
The BMS may be damaged at voltages over 55V, the max voltage for the battery is 53.2V. Many inverters have default charge settings for lead-acid programed exceeding 56V. Connecting PV or grid before setting the correct values means that you may start charging at these high settings and damaging the batteries.
The Pylontech range of batteries have quick connect Surlock connectors which have a maximum rated capacity of 120A. Depending on the configuration there maybe need to have a busbar configuration for solutions which require a discharge capacity that exceeds the rated 120A of the Surlock connectors
Using the batteries outside of the operating range will void the warranty, over voltage and over current conditions are recorded on the battery BMS.