Use your existing std 1 phase Borehole pump, Pool pump OR motor up to 2.2kw and convert it to Solar by adding a controller and Solar panels.
Interest in renewable energy has increased over the past few years due to solar power becoming more cost effective and eco-friendly. This is a solar inverter which allows power to be switched from the DC power obtained from solar panels to the AC power needed to control the pump. This solar inverter can also be run from mains or generator 1 phase in the event of no sun. With the renewable solar inverter, pumps can adapt to solar power sources rather than traditional electrical supplies or generators.
This solar inverter has a built-in MPPT solar optimiser to maximize solar power. It is easy to install with low maintenance costs. It becomes an eco-friendly solution for the rural areas where grid power is expensive and unreliable.
- Built-in MPPT solar charger
- Supports single phase motors 0.37kw – 2.2kw
- Compatible to utility, generator input or Solar input
- Built-in full protection and self-diagnosis
- Soft start function prevents water hammer effect and extends system lifecycle
- Comprehensive LCD and LEDs display real-time system status
- Remote monitoring through RS-485.
- Low well input Sensor
- High level tank Sensor
Basic System Architecture:
This solar inverter is specially designed to power water pump. The following illustration shows basic application for this inverter. It also includes following devices to have a complete running system:
- 1-phase generator, Utility or Solar input
- PV modules
What do I need
- 1 x 220v Aspire Inverter
- Solar panels
- 0.37 – 0.75 4 x High Voltage 330w Panels
- 1.1kw 5 x High Voltage 330w Panels
- 1.5kw 9 x 330w Panels
- 2.2kw 9 x 330w Panels
- NO Batteries
Run time: as long as the sun shines