Price excluding pump = R17 700.00
220V Borehole pump Controller & 4 X Solar panels with 0.55Kw pump @ 1000l/hour Max head of 125m ( 3phase 380v also available on request)
Use your EXISTING Single phase 0.55kw Borehole pump with our controller & No more need for Eskom.
This is a solar inverter which allows power to be switched from the DC power obtained from solar panels to the AC power needed to control the pump.
This solar inverter can also be run from mains or generator 1 phase in the event of no sun. With the renewable solar inverter, pumps can adapt to solar power rather than traditional electrical supplies or generators. This solar inverter has a built-in MPPT solar optimiser to maximize solar power.
It is easy to install with low maintenance costs. It becomes an eco-friendly solution for farms, small holdings & rural areas where grid power is expensive and unreliable.
- Built-in MPPT solar charger
- Supports three-phase motor
- Compatible to utility, generator input or Solar input
- Built-in full protection and self-diagnosis
- Soft start function prevents water hammer effect and extends system lifecycle
- Comprehensive LCD and LEDs display real-time system status
- Remote monitoring through RS-485.
- Low well input Sensor
- High level tank Sensor
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?