Canadian Solar‘s modules use the latest innovative cell technology, increasing module power output and system reliability, ensured by 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
Electrical Data | STC*
CS6U 315P 320P 325P 330P
- Nominal Max. Power (Pmax) 315 W 320 W 325 W 330 W
- Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp) 36.6 V 36.8 V 37.0 V 37.2 V
- Opt. Operating Current (Imp) 8.61 A 8.69 A 8.78 A 8.88 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 45.1 V 45.3 V 45.5 V 45.6 V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 9.18 A 9.26 A 9.34 A 9.45 A
- Module Eﬃciency 16.20% 16.46% 16.72% 16.97%
- Operating Temperature -40°C ~ +85°C
- Max. System Voltage 1000 V (IEC) or 1000 V (UL)
- Module Fire Performance TYPE 1 (UL 1703) or
- CLASS C (IEC 61730)
- Max. Series Fuse Rating 15 A
- Application Classification Class A
- Power Tolerance 0 ~ + 5 W
* Under Standard Test Conditions (STC) of irradiance of 1000 W/m2, spectrum AM 1.5 and cell temperature of 25°C.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?